Affordable Tablet With Good Features


  Technology is such an important part of our lives. From sending emails to browsing for coupon deals, I'm online quite a bit. It's always great to have a tablet that is compact, works well and portable. With the IRULU eXpro X1 Mini 7 Inch Android tablet, I get just what I need .



  The eXPro Mini X1 is perfect for me. I have this purple color (actually more of a lavender) that suits my feminine side. It has a nice 7 inch screen that is easier to read vs my Galaxy Note 3. Surfing the web is effortless and it loads really quick. Even when I have multiple tabs open, it still loads fast. The battery life on it is pretty good as well. I noticed that it charges quite quickly as well.



  It comes pre loaded with some applications. IRULU has their own app store and they use their own browser, but you can choose whatever suits you. The screen is very responsive too. The tablet has 16 GB of storage, but it supports a 32GB MicroSD card extension. That's quite a bit of memory and perfect for storing all your pictures. It also has a 1024*600 Resolution. Pictures come out decent. They aren't very bright, but good enough.  It also has dual camera, front and back. I love that because we take a lot of photos. It has many good features and at an amazing price. It's affordable, convenient and works good. You can't beat that. Whether it's for yourself or your kids, it is a great option. Very good with wear and tear as well. My 5 year old is quite rough, but after using it a couple days, it is still in good shape.

If you're looking for an affordable Tablet, this one is a good choice.

**Product provided at little or no cost for reviewing purposes. Review based on my personal experience and my opinions.

  

Comments