Beautiful Home Decor by HLC.ME






  This HLC.ME Ashville printed sheer window scarf is beautiful. You get the sheer look with this nice printed pattern. The pattern consists of leaves. I chose the mocha colored scarf. It's somewhat shimmery and if course sheer. I placed it over burgundy panels and it really stood out. It really does add elegance to any window. It's so easy to hang and you can try different patterns on different colors. The posdibikities are endless. In my opinion, you would  pay a lot more in stores for a scarf like this.




  These HLC.ME Shelby faux silk blackout window curtain panels are beautiful. They are so rich in color. They add such elegance to any room. They're thick and good quality as well.

These panels are great for blocking the sun out. It in turn, helps you cut down on energy costs. If you are anything like me, you have to sleep in complete darkness. These are perfect because it keeps the room so dark. It helps me slerp better. The stitching on it is great. The hems are perfectly sewn. It has this inside layer that is what makes them thick. They have deep, rich color and yet a bit of a shimmer. I am so happy with them. I think you will be too.



  I love getting our of the shower and placing my feet on a nice cushioned bath mat. With the HLC.ME bath mat set you get comfort and quality. You get 2 mats in the set, a smaller one and a bigger one. They really do absorb the water and dry fairly quickly. You feel like you are stepping in a cushion. They are very soft and easy to wash. They have a slip resistant backing as well. No more slips or falls. All in all, it's a great addition to my bathroom.

 This sheer scarfwindow panels and memory foam bath mats are great quality and add comfort and elegance to my home. 
**Products received for  review purposes

Comments