Ceramic Knife Set

  

  This is such a nice set of knives. I have been a big fan of ceramic knives for quite some time now. They stay sharp longer and don't rust either. The surface is easier to clean as well. This set is perfect for me.



  It comes with 2 ceramic knives and and peeler. You get a paring knife that's 4 inches long and a'chef knife that's 6 inches long. They look very sleek and the handle on them offers a comfort grip. They slice through fruits and vegetables like a ninja. They slice and dice effortlessly. They're sharp and yet gentle enough on tomatoes. They are very easy to wash as the food just slides off. You can never have enough knives and we need a good set of knives. A great addition to my kitchen family. If you like Ceramic Knives, these are a great option.



**Product provided at little or no cost for my honest and unbiased review. Review based on my own personal experience with them.

Comments