Cooking with Ozeri




Ceramic coating that's
100% PTFE and PFOA free which make it eco-friendly and chemical free.

  When you cook as much as I do, you need great pans. I saw this The Ozeri 10" frying pan before and wondered if it would actually be as good as it sounded. The fact that it is eco-friendly and ultra-safe, really drew me to it. I think overall, it's a great pan.




  I have a lot of pans and have gone through quite a bit over the years. Some last while others are a waste of money. I'm quite impressed with the Ozeri pan. I noticed that it is very heavy and thicker than most of my pans. It has textured bottom which is great for frying foods. It also has a ceramic coating.  It is made of  durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum. It also has a textured surface. I noticed that I don't even need oil when I'm frying. I fried eggs and was astonished on how well the eggs cooked without oil. That's what we need being that we're trying to eat healthier. It has a nice handle that offers a good, comfortable grip as well. Washing it is super easy as you can actually just wipe it off.

  As far as the ceramic coating goes, it's important to know in this pan, the ceramic coating  is 100% PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene or commonly known by its brand name Teflon) and PFOA (Perfluorooctanoic acid) free. PTFE  is , a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. I was not aware that some ceramic pots release chemicals that can kill small animals and birds. With the Ozeri pan, it's not the case, which makes me feel good. All in all, it's a heavy duty, eco-friendly pan that works great. I do wish it came with a lid, but I can't complain.
These pans can be purchased on Amazon, your local Home Depot, or local Sears

  *Product received at little or no cost  for my honest and unbiased review. Opinions based on my personal experience.

Comments