Coosh Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor



  High blood pressure is such a serious health condition. My grandmother and mother both had it. I have it as well.  Eating a healthy diet and exercise are key components in keeping my blood pressure down, but having a blood pressure monitor is also important. My step son has low blood pressure as well. 



  The Coosh Intelligent Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor really comes in handy when it comes to keeping track of my blood pressure. It has a pretty decent sized arm cuff that fits even the bigger sized arms like mine. The readings are very easy to take. It has an on/off button making it so easy to use. It uses 4 AA batteries. The LCD screen display is awesome. It has big numbers that are easy to see and read. It can store up to 30 readings as well. The only semi issue I did have was that the metal clip on the arm cuff is a little uncomfortable. When I take my blood pressure, it does bother my arm. Other than that, it's a great monitor.




**Sample provided for test and review purposes


Comments