My Vintage Truck



  I am a huge solar power light fan. Not only do they add light to my yard, but they save energy as well. We have an acre of land and it gets pretty dark. This solar powered vintage truck is so unique and really stand out.




  It very detailed vintage truck. The tires loom like they are starting to get flat and it really has that old, antique look to it. It's pretty hefty too. The headlights and back lights light up as soon as the sun goes down. It's cool how it's powered by the sun. I have yet to figure out exactly where to place it because I'm afraid someone might take it. It's definitely a conversation starter. It's also weather resistant, which is great when it rains. I like that it's not too bright, but has enough lighting. Very cute and will definitely stand out. It's definitely a Solar power light worth buying.


**Product received at little or no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments