Save Time In The Kitchen




  If I can find an easier more convenient way to save time in the kitchen, I'm all for it. I spend enough time prepping and cooking. With the KitchenPRO frozen dessert and salad maker I can chop veggies up a lot faster.




  Although it says it's for salads and frozen desserts, it can be used for more than salads. You get 5 interchangeable blades. With the blades you can slice thinly , for thicker slicing, for ripple cuts, and for shredding. I like that it's power operated vs manual. You simply place the fruits/veggies down the chute and press down. You will see it instantly start shredding/slicing etc. It's actually not too noisy either. It has suction feet on the bottom that hold it in place while operating it. It was very effortless. 




It came with a manual and it did have pictures and all, but it did take me time to figure out which blade was for which option. The set up was very easy due to the images on the manual. I love to save time in the kitchen and this definitely helps me. Great machine at a good price. Definitely worth it.



**Product received at little or no cost for test and review purposes.

Comments