Keep Those Pests & Rodents Away With Eco Defense

  


Last year I planted flowers and tried to start my vegetable garden. It was going great until those darn squirrels started gnawing on my garden. This year I was determined to get rid of them. This Eco Defense Pest & Animal Repeller has been such help.




  First of all, I love that it's made with natural ingredients. Its organic too. Not only does it not stink, but it doesn't leave any residue. I want to keep the rats and squirrels away, but don't want to harm them. That's why this spray is great. We also tend to get rats in our basement from time to time and this has really helped. I haven't seen one rat yet. I sprayed around the house, the basement and in the house. It's safe to spray under your cabinets and under sinks or just about anywhere. Since I've started using it, those pesky squirrels haven't bothered my plants. What a relief because I really love my plants. No more rodents or squirrels for me.

**Product received at little or no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments