Egg-tastically Good





   My 5 year old loves eggs. Sometimes I just want a fast, mess free way to make her eggs. This is the perfect option. No dirty pans and ready within minutes.

   The pros-- eggs are cooked effortlessly
*you mix it all in the egg-tastic bowl
*made in microwave
*takes less than 3 minutes
*eggs come out fluffy
* great for kids who shouldn't be cooking on stove top

   The cons-- it does take a little experimenting to get it right. It took me 2 and a half minutes to cook fully
* you should use oil or butter as it tends to stick a bit
*it's super hot coming out of the microwave.

I used butter and the eggs didn't stick. I also added turkey and cheese and they were very fluffy. It's a very fast, easy option. Great for those mornings when you're rushed. I use a baking mitt to remove it from microwave and it's all good.



***Product received at a discounted rate for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments