French Fry Cutter

  My daughter loves french fries. She's not too crazy about the frozen ones, but cutting the potatoes seems to be so time consuming. Not anymore. With this french fry cutter, it's a piece if cake. Why did I struggle so long?

  This french fry cutter comes with 3 stainless steel blades for different cutting sizes. It says you can cut fruits and veggies, but I only used it for potatoes. It cuts perfectly cut fries. It's amazing! Not only are the fries perfectly cut, but it also helps the fries cook evenly. It's really effortless too. It's not so time consuming anymore. It has a suction pad on the bottom that really holds it in place. No more cutting my fingers chopping potatoes. More fries in less time. I will say that if you use larger sized potatoes, it isn't as effective. Still does the job, but takes more time. If you love perfectly cut veggies or if your family love fries, this is the way to go.

Product received at little or no cost for my honest and unbiased review. Review based on my experience with it.

Comments