Modern and sleek and provides a great shower experience

  This AKDY shower head combo set is so nice. It's very sleek and modern looking. The white on chrome really stands out. It's so lightweight and super easy to install. I'm proud to say, I installed it myself. It took less than 10 minutes to install. Very proud of my work and my shower head.

  You get 2 shower heads in one- a regular shower head and a handheld one. The regular shower head has the option of rainfall and jet spray. You can adjust the settings and choose from one shower head to the other by simply turning the dial on it. The rainfall is so relaxing. The jet spray feels great on the skin and really helps wash yourself off nicely. I love the curved feature. I feel it really covers my body from all angles. On the handheld you have the rainfall and waterfall option. You can switch from either option by simply sliding the button on it. I love the handheld because it's great when bathing your kids and when you rinse out your hair. Its very lightweight as well. For a nice, relaxing shower experience, this is a great shower head duo.

Shower head received at no cost for my honest and unbiased review.

Comments