24k Gold Collagen Crystal Mask for Deep Tissue Rejuvenation and Collagen Renewal Mask 

This is definitely not your typical face mask. I love it! So east to apply and remove. No need to wash anything off. It makes me feel like I'm pampering myself.

First of all the description says to leave on for 20-30 minutes, but the mask directions say for 1-2 hours. First, you wash your face. Then, you open the mask. It has a very gooey feeling. You apply to your face and relax. I recommend lying down or sitting back because it stays in place much better. Afterwards you simply peel off. It didn't irritate my skin whatsoever. It makes my skin feel so replenished and refreshed. My skin felt so soft. I feel like I'm in the spa getting a face treatment. Love it!

Masks purchased at a discount for my unbiased review.

Comments