Cooking Is a Part of My Life

  It's kind of funny to think how much cooking I do on a daily basis.  Before I got married I cooked, but not like this. I was a single mother of one who didn't have to cook as much. I think my cooking style was more Tex Mex as where now it's completely Mexican. I've learned to cook things I never thought I'd be cooking.

  When I got married, I learned all my husband's likes and favorite meals. Most things I wasn't too fond of. A lot of what I cook is tailored to his palette. I'm not ashamed to say that I learned a lot from my husband. When you marry you learn to adapt to their likes and favorite meals. I also feel like cooking is my way of expressing myself and skills. It's fun most of the time, but I need some new recipes.  I will be trying several in the following months. 

Comments