We Have a Zoo In Our House


   
  My daughter is not exactly the doll playing type of child. She loves dinosaurs and any kind of animals. She had a a couple zoo animals, but nothing like this Zoo Set. Honestly, this us an amazing set! I'm so impressed with the quality and the details. Even I found your kids are disastrous, like mine, these animals are pretty sturdy. 

    I love that they come in a large plastic container. Clean up is super easy. You get 30 animals in the set- some larger than others. My daughter couldn't decide which one to play with first. It has a panda, tiger, kangaroo, giraffe, lion, hippo, ape, etc. There's just a wife variety. You even get a couple trees. Your kids will have so much fun with them. Some are so realistic looking because of the details. Such a great set!

Comments