Imperial Collection 9 pc Knife Set

  If you want to modernize your kitchen, this is definitely an option. This knife set is beautiful to look at and a good set to own. You get a 9 piece set which includes- Scissors, a sharpener, peeler , 3.5' paring knife, 5" utility knife,  6" chopping knife, 8" bread knife, 8' Chef Knife and an acrylic stand.

  The peeler is pretty good. Very comfortable grip and does a good job peeling your fruits and vegetables. The knifes are made of stainless steel. They are quite heavy and very sturdy. Definitely very different. They are very sharp and do a great job chopping and cutting. The serrated bread knife is probably my favorite. It cut through bread like it was butter. The sharpener sharpens with no effort. I didn't try sharpening these knives because of course, they don't need it, but I tried it with a knife I had here. The shears are pretty sharp as well. They offer a great grip. They have a rubberized rings that make it easy on your fingers while cutting. They are wide enough even for those with chunky fingers like myself.

 The black on stainless steel is classic and sleek. The acrylic stand isn't your ordinary knife stand. I love how the base swivels so you can reach any of the knives with such ease. The set is definitely a conversation piece and a good knife set. Upgrade your kitchen knives with the Imperial Collection 9 piece kitchen knife set.

  Product provided at no cost for my honest and unbiased review. These are my thoughts and experience with the knife set.

Comments