Garnier Skin Active Clearly Brighter


  I just recently started using the Clearly Brighter skin care line from Garnier. I received free samples from Crowdtap. In the set I received the Anti-puff Eye Roller, the Anti -Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer and the Dark Spot Corrector. These were my results and my opinions.


-- Anti-puff Eye Roller-  this was what worked the best for me. I have dark circles and puffy bags under my eyes. Let's face it, we all suffer from lack of sleep. After about a week, I really noticed the puffiness was diminishing. My dark circles looked less visible. It's very gentle on the skin and doesn't sting or irritate. Very easy to apply as well. I definitely see the benefits from using it.
 

-- Anti-Sun Damage Daily Moisturizer-  It feels very lightweight. It doesn't make my skin oily like with other products I've used on my face. It's actually oil free.  Very easy application and smells fresh. The best part is that it provides coverage from the sun, which is so vital. It also has a light, fresh scent.

--Dark Spot Corrector- This was probably my least favorite. Truthfully speaking, I can't say I really noticed a difference. I do have some red spots on my face, but even after using it, I didn't see any changes.

  We all have different skin types and our skin may/will react differently, but these were my results with the Clearly Brighter skin regimen.

Comments