Always Radiant Pads


Unfortunately, as women, we'll always have periods. Not anything we can really control. It can really take a toll on you. From heavy flow, worrying about leaks and of course cramping, it's not a great time. I want protection that works. The last thing we need is more stress. Always Radiant pads have really impressed me.

I wear both tampons and lads. It really depends on the mood I'm in. I mainly use tampons, but sometimes they're umcomfortable. I've tried a lot of pads, but I've always come back to Always. I feel they offer several options. These Radiant pads really lock in moisture. I have a heavy flow and they absorbed it quite well. They're pretty thin, yet work great. They're very comfortable too. They don't feel like diapers as with other pads I've tried. Not only do they work, but the new packaging is cute. It's very feminine and colorful. More discreet than the typical wrappers. You're going to have your period so why not be protected? With Always Radiant pads, you have the assurance that you won't leak.

**Pads received for free to test and review

Comments