Fan-Tastic Ozeri Tower Fan


   This Summer has been a scorcher. Sadly, its still not over. My husband is always hot even with the air conditioner on. At night he wants the ceiling fan on while i want it off. This Ozeri Tower fan has really come in handy. He puts it on his side of the bed and we're both happy campers. I can still feel a breeze, but not as much as I did with the ceiling fan.

   This fan is very easy to assemble. I simply used a screwdriver to attach the base. That was it. No fuss, no hassle. As far as the features, I love the LED display. It displays the room temperature even when the fan is not in use. If light bothers you at night, you can adjust the brightness too. It comes with a remote too and has a storage slot on the top, backside of the fan. Less chances of misplacing or losing it. I can adjust the temperature from across the room. Especially helpful when im cooking. It's very slim and can fit in any corner. A great space saver. It's black and pretty sleek looking.

  I think the best feature is that it's super quiet. Even at its highest speed, it makes very little noise. I also love that it can oscillate for better air circulation. You have 3 airflow patterns  and 3 speeds. You also have the timer feature. You can adjust the timer for up to 8 hours in increments of 30 minutes. That's great in case you're forgetful. I know I'm pretty forgetful at times. We have put it to great use and really great to have for this hot summer weather.


Product received at no cost for test and review purposes. No compensation was received and opinions are 100% my own.

Comments