Reverse Your Routine With TRESemmé


  I've always used conditioner on my hair. It's just a part of my rotine. The problem is that I have always dyed, blow dried and damaged my hair. If I don't use conditioner my hair looks dull and dry. There's only one issue I had- It weighed down my hair.  In a couple hours my hair was limp and at times oily.  Not very attractive to see. Not very comfortable for me either. I also have medium to thin hair that lacks volume. Now, there's a new way to condition and add volume. The TRESemmé Volume Reverse System are hair products that help with those issues. It's a new way of shampooing and conditioning your hair.

                   
   First of all, it's TRESemmé, which has always been one of my favorite hair care brands. Well, this shampoo and conditioner is a change. With this you condition your hair first and then shampoo. How does that help? You condition your hair and then shampoo it to get some of the excess oil left behind. Does it actually work? Yes, it does. My hair had volume because the oils didn't weigh it down. My roots weren't oily and my hair was super soft and shiny. I won't even rant about how great it smells. I couldn't stop smelling my hair. Very impressed with this. 

*Received a free sample in my #ReverseYourRoutine VoxBox.  






Comments