Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer


  Do you like having smooth, soft skin? Do you use lotions that your skin doesn't absorb or that makes your skin oily? Have you tried Jergens Wet Skin Moisturizer yet? I recently tried it and I don't see myself using the traditional lotions anymore. What makes it unique is how you apply is on your wet skin. I mean right in the shower directly after your shower. No need to dry off first. I was a bit skeptical at first. I wasn't sure my wet skin would/could absorb it, but I was totally wrong. Not only does it absorb it, but it retains the moisture. It's most definitely a new way of moisturizing.



  Not only does it moisturize, but it leaves my skin feeling soft and gives it a nice glow. It's not oily either and that's a plus for me. With this scorching hot weather the last thing I need is oily skin. Even my husband is addicted to it now. He asks "Where's that good lotion you just got?" It's funny because he's not a lotion kind of guy, but really likes this. My skin feels so good with this wet skin moisturizer. The scent is amazing too. It's a coconut scent. It's very subtle, but you definitely smell good. For hydrated, luminous skin this is the go to moisturizer. It even saves you time. Just do it in the shower, dry off and you're set to go. Love it!!!
Free sample was provided from Crowdtap and Jergens.


Comments