Suave Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo


  As women, we tend to do so much to our hair. If it's not dying or blow drying it, we're using flat irons and curling irons. It really takes a toll on your hair. Shampooing it everyday can strip your hair of it's natural oils. Not only that, but can cause damage as well. I started using dry shampoos as soon as they came out. I get to wash my hair every 2 or 3 days and use dry shampoo in between. If you haven't tried it, I really recommend it. It soaks up the oils in my roots and gives hair volume again. I received this Suave Refresh & Revive dry shampoo for free from Influenster. My mission was to test and review it. How did I like this Suave Refresh & Revive Dry Shampoo? It's okay.


It does absorb the oils in my roots. It does give your hair it's volume back. It is  overwhelming, as far as scent goes. I made sure i sprayed it in a room that wasnt so small. The issue I have with it is how it leaves residue in your hair. I sprayed it, rubbed and brushed it and could still see that it looked ashy. Perhaps it's more suitable for light colored hair vs dark colored hair. I don't think I'd purchase it in the future if they don't make it targeted towards darker hair. It does do a decent job, but I can't deal with the "ashy" look. It's affordable and a decent product for those with light colored hair

Comments