Insta Natural Glycolic Peel



   I'd like to think I take care of my skin. With this cold weather, my skin really needs more attention..I like to exfoliate once a week. It truly gets rid of all those dead skin cells left behind. Not just that, but it improves the texture and feel of my skin. I recently tried thus glycolic peel from InstaNatural and it's a good peel.


   It's really important to read the instructions. In order to see how your skin reacts to it, it recommends leaving on for only a minute. It was really easy to apply. It comes with a pump and you simply apply with a cotton swab. You will see it start drying into a white paste. You simply wash it off with water. Honestly, I didn't feel it tingle until after I washed it off. The instructions say your skin will become more tolerant to it the more you use it. Of course, if it doesn't just discontinue using it.


   After using it, my skin felet sI soft and smooth. It really made a difference. You get a great exfoliation effect wiwithout the harsh scrubbing beads. So easy to apply, so easy to wash off. Definitely great for my skin.


You can purchase it here
http://instanatural.com/collections/skin-care-exfoliators/products/glycolic-peel

Comments